Kazakh teachers to train abroad

26.08.2022, 15:00

Teachers of Kazakhstan will undertake an internship in top schools abroad. More specifically, 50 teachers from Almaty will go to Finland and Estonia in the new academic year. This was reported during an education forum attended by domestic and foreign experts. In addition, a special teacher training program on inclusivity in education will start from 2023. Professors of vocational education establishments will also take part in the program. Priority is also given to a dual education system in vocational training institutions.

“Vocational training should consist of 40 percent lectures, and the remaining 60 percent of internships. Students need to be prepared before graduating and going to work. This is a great chance for future specialists to get a necessary experience in their profession,” said Marat Gabdullin, vocational training instructor at Almaty College of Printing.